● Teach English, social work,
premed, dietary sciences, early childhood education, and parental
education. In Mendoza
● Nuclear engineering, reactor control, control theory, fuel
element testing, thermodynamics, hydraulics, robotics, dynamic systems
design and simulation for Centro
Atomico in Bariloche, Patagonia.
● Teach English at a technical college in Ushuaia, the
southernmost city in the world, and the gateway for Antarctic
● Non-profit organization near El Bolson, Patagonia, located
inside a state park. Positions
include: organic agriculture, vegetable garden manager for the
farm-to-table lodge, or hospitality/restaurant work. Free room and
board (dormitory-style housing with a shared bathroom) plus a monthly
stipend of $ 250. Average 45 hours per week workload, but this
will vary. Initial training depends on the experience level of the
intern. The garden manager would be sent to a training center for a
3-day workshop in the bio-intensive method of farming and gardening.
Free transportation from and to the local airport in Bariloche.
This is an organic farm and an eco-lodge specializing in farm-to-table
cuisine located on the Azul River within a 40,000 acre Protected
Wilderness Area in Patagonia. Preferred time of employment:
November through the beginning of May (summer time in Argentina)
● Various technical fields in San Carlos de Bariloche, Patagonia,
including the Centro Atómico, Aerospace Division of INVAP, Alta Tecnología, Tecnología en Mecanizados de Precisión.
● Nuclear technology, nanotechnology, mechanical engineering,
electrical engineering, physics, chemistry, economics and marketing.
In San Carlos de Bariloche, Patagonia
● Teach English in Raslico de la Pampa
● Teach English in Coronel Moldes, province of Cordoba
● Teach English in General Villegas, province of Buenos Aires
● Teach English at Instituto
Cultural Argentino Norteamericano (ICANA) in Buenos Aires, minimum of
four to six months with pay.
● Teach English at Centro Enseñanza de Lengua
Inglesa in Realico, La Pampa, with room and board, teaching all ages.
● Teach English at New Westland School in General
Villegas, Provincia de Buenos Aires, with room and board, teaching all
● Teach English at Links Instituto de
Enseñanza de la Lengua Inglesa in Coronel Moldes, Provincia de Córdoba,
with room and board, all ages.
● Teaching English positions (short and
long term). Room and Board provided in Realico and General.
● Technoaccion in San Carlos de Bariloche,
Patagonia. 2 internships for electrical engineering, computer science
majors with good Spanish proficiency with pay.
● in General Villegas. Coordinate tutoring
program where local high school students tutor younger students in English
and other homework. Includes monthly trip with bookmobile to outlying
areas. Room and board included with local family. Spanish
● Teaching English in various private institutes in the province of
La Pampa. Free room and board with an Argentine family = complete
● Centro Atomico in San Carlos de Bariloche, Patagonia: Research
Center with some 400 scientists.
Areas of mechanical engineering, computational mechanics, fuel cells,
alternative energies, heat mass transfer for storing energy. Call ICE
A ● Lago Escondido in Patagonia, a private wildlife
preserve. Students of animal husbandry, artificial insemination,
pre-vet, or veterinary science students. The preserve has 400 cattle, 50
horses, sheep, and much more
● Hydroelectric energy: electrical engineering, Internet,
● More upon request and qualifications
Take a PowerPoint tour of Argentina