● Teach English at MIKINA near Heidelberg.
Assist in summer camp and teaching activities for a minimum of three
months, with room and board and a monthly stipend of 400 Euros.
Some German required.
● Teach English at Hotzenplotz Kurklinik
in Rickenbach, Southern Black Forest, assist in summer camps and teaching
activities for a minimum of three months, room and board included plus
a monthly stipend of 400 Euros. Some German required.
● Porsche plants in Stuttgart and Leipzig.
Advanced standing in mechanical / electrical engineering. Advanced
knowledge of German required. Corporate language is German.
● BMW plants in Leipzig, Munich, Landshut,
Regensburg and Steyr (Austria, Diesel R& D). Advanced standing
in mechanical, automotive, electrical engineering. Fair knowledge of
GERMANY - BMW motorcycle plant in Berlin.
May-June, September-December, or longer. Mechanical engineering.
Fair knowledge of German required.
● BMW in Leipzig. Production
site of the "3" series cars in Leipzig. Good conversational
skills in German. For juniors or above in mechanical engineering,
industrial engineering, or electrical engineering. Monthly stipend pays
● BMW in Munich. Motor factory which
makes all of BMW's engines. Requires good German proficiency and
at least junior standing in mechanical, automotive engineering.
Internship pays € 800 per month..
● BMW plant in Regensburg. Assembly line
work manufacturing the "1" series cars. Some German
required. 40 hours per week, net pay € 1,600 / month.
● Siemens Infineon Technologies Wincor-Nixdorf
in Munich. Advanced standing in electrical engineering, computer
science, IT, business administration. Requires conversational
ability to communicate in German.
● Wacker-Chemie plant in Burghausen.
For chemical engineering majors. German required.
● Brose auto parts in Coburg. Material
Sciences, electrical engineering. Minimum stay: 4 – 6 months.
Company reimburses student for airfare. Brose is Europe's leading
company in the production of electric windows and seats for the European
automobile industry. Conversational German required. For juniors
or higher in material sciences, mechanical, electrical, computer engineering,
electronics. Monthly stipend: € 600 plus the company reimburses
● Volkswagen factory in Wolfsburg. Mechanical
engineering, automobile technology, Industrial engineering.
Prerequisite: good German communication skills.
● Airbus Industries in Hamburg. Mechanical
engineering, automotive engineering, aeronautics, IT: data control,
knowledge of SAP. Three months or preferably longer, good German
● Rolls-Royce Engineering. Designing aircraft
engines. Located in Berlin-Dahlewitz.
● BMW plant in Leipzig. For environmental
science majors: environmental protection, laws, certificates in IS 1400,
emission protection, water protection, process engineering. Six
months starting in September 2009. Requires good German communications
● Civil engineering student internships for BMW Regensburg.
Summer or longer internships are available. Pays € 850 per month
● Klüh Security, a company
with about 41,000 employees worldwide, seeks a finance/marketing major
for their Frankfurt office. Some German required.
● Siemens, Infineon Technologies, Wincor-Nixdorf.
Advanced standing in electrical engineering, computer science, IT, conversational
ability to communicate in German.
● Fujitsu-Siemens in Munich. Computer Engineering,
IT, Marketing, Economics
● Rohwedder Excellence in Automation, in Radolfzell.
Micro-tech areas, printed circuit boards, ultrasound sensors in cars,
assembly line management, software systems for production sites, 7 out
of 10 Nokia cellular phones have Rohwedder components
● Nestlé Deutschland in Biessenhofen, Allgäu region.
Food science, food technologies majors with good German. Junior
or senior standing. Internship €750 per month.
●. BMW München (Munich). Body Quality
Management at BMW's Research and Innovation Center.
Control work. Ideal for engineering or business administration
or statistics majors. (Gewährleistungskosten). Monthly stipend
€800. German required.
● Institute of Sensor and Actuator Technology in Coburg. www.isat-coburg.com.
Student must be junior or higher, majoring in physics. Some German
● Deutscher Arbeitskreis für Familienhilfe.
Work with children of all age groups. Free room and board plus
monthly stipend of €400. Locations in Black Forest and northern
● Steigenberger Airport Hotel in Frankfurt:
Hospitality work. Paid internship.
● Maximilian Golf Hotel/Resort in Griesbach:
Office or hospitality work
● Summer Camps for children in Southern Germany
● Munich Re-Insurance: Office work
● Wacker-Chemie in Munich: Personnel Department,
● Heick & Schmaltz Clothing Store in
Lübeck: Retail work
● C & A Mode AG in Munich: Retail work
● Arbeitsagentur München: Office work
● Continental Tire
in Hannover. Internships for physics, chemistry, polymer science,
finance, human resources and accounting, basic German
● Fachklinik Allgäu in Pfronten-Ried.
Work in the field of physical therapy, ergo-therapy, sport therapy,
general administrative / office work.
Free room and board,
plus € 400.00 per month
● Volkswagen at the Wolfsburg Plant: technical market analysis,
marketing, personnel, or
purchasing. Monthly stipend € 671.00
● Sparkasse Dortmund for finance majors
● Edeka Markets in Oststeinbek and Schönningstedt
● Fachklinik Norderheide for children and parents (North Sea)>
● Airbus Industries in Hamburg: mechanical
engineering, aerospace engineering, production site of the A-320 and the A-380.
Monthly stipend € 511.00
● MAN Ferrostaal in Düsseldorf: mechanical engineering, bio-fuel,
bio-ethanol, electrical engineering, petro-chemical engineering, economics
majors, work with Arab countries
● Stadtsparkasse München : finance and banking majors
● Kreissparkasse München: finance and banking majors
1 ● Steigenberger Airport Hotel in Frankfurt
Siemens Medical Solutions - mechanical, electrical and materials
● more including banks upon request