● Teach English at Hotzenplotz Kurklinik in
Rickenbach, Southern Black Forest, assist in summer camps and teaching
activities for a minimum of three months, room and board included.
Some German required.
● BMW plants in Leipzig, Munich, Landshut,
Regensburg and Steyr (Austria, Diesel R& D). Advanced standing in
mechanical, automotive, electrical engineering. Fair knowledge of German
GERMANY - BMW motorcycle plant in Berlin.
May-June, September-December, or longer. Mechanical engineering.
Fair knowledge of German required.
● BMW in Leipzig. Production site of
the "3" series cars in Leipzig. Good conversational skills in German.
For juniors or above in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering,
or electrical engineering. Monthly stipend pays €800.
● BMW in Munich. Motor factory which makes
all of BMW's engines. Requires good German proficiency and at
least junior standing in mechanical, automotive engineering.
Internship pays € 800 per month..
● BMW plant in Regensburg. Assembly line work
manufacturing the "1" series cars. Some German required.
40 hours per week, net pay €800 / month.
● Infineon Technologies Wincor-Nixdorf in
Munich. Advanced standing in electrical engineering, computer
science, IT, business administration. Requires conversational
ability to communicate in German. Pays €1600 per month
● Wacker-Chemie plant in Burghausen. For
chemical engineering majors. German required.
● Brose auto parts in Coburg. Material
Sciences, electrical engineering. Minimum stay: 4 – 6 months.
Company reimburses student for airfare. Brose is Europe's leading
company in the production of electric windows and seats for the European
automobile industry. Conversational German required. For juniors
or higher in material sciences, mechanical, electrical, computer
engineering, electronics. Monthly stipend: € 600 plus the
company reimburses the airfare.
● BMW plant in Leipzig. For environmental science
majors: environmental protection, laws, certificates in IS 1400,
emission protection, water protection, process engineering. Six
months starting in September 2009. Requires good German
● Klüh Security, a company with about 41,000 employees
worldwide, seeks a finance/marketing major for their Frankfurt office.
Some German required.
● Siemens, Infineon Technologies, Wincor-Nixdorf.
Advanced standing in electrical engineering, computer science, IT,
conversational ability to communicate in German.
●. BMW München (Munich). Body Quality
Management at BMW's Research and Innovation Center. Quality
Control work. Ideal for engineering or business administration or
statistics majors. (Gewährleistungskosten). Monthly stipend
€800. German required.
● Institute of Sensor and Actuator Technology in Coburg.
www.isat-coburg.com. Student must be junior or higher,
majoring in physics. Some German required.
● Deutscher Arbeitskreis für Familienhilfe. Work with
children of all age groups. Free room and board plus monthly
stipend of €400. Locations in Black Forest and northern Germany.
● Steigenberger Airport Hotel in Frankfurt: Hospitality
work. Paid internship.
● Munich Re-Insurance: Office work
● Wacker-Chemie in Munich: Personnel Department, office work
● Fachklinik Norderheide for children and parents (North Sea)>
● Steigenberger Airport Hotel in Frankfurt
Siemens Medical Solutions - mechanical, electrical and materials
● more including banks upon request